Coming Up on Smart Talk
Here is a look at conversations we’re working on.
Topics and guests are subject to change.
- Why some people won’t wear masks
- What is all the fuss about 5G?
- Senator Pat Toomey discusses what’s happening in D.C.
- Federal courts plan to reopen amid security concerns
- Great American Outdoors Act set to make history
Share your questions for these planned discussions.
- This tool works best in Safari and Chrome browsers.
- Say your name and where you’re from (Hi, this is Scott from Middletown)
- Speak directly toward your device.
- Keep your message concise. Recordings are limited to 90 seconds.
- Listen to your message when you’re done recording. Do-overs are allowed!
Other ways to share your feedback
- Send us an email
- Follow us on Twitter to direct messages to Smart Talk
- Leave us voicemail at 1-800-729-7532
- Send us a voice memo to our email (How to send a voice memo iOS instructions)
Fridays in July
A four-part documentary series will broadcast on Fridays in July from 9 – 10am on WITF Radio. The Refuge takes a deep dive into the controversy over drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, focusing on potential impacts on the Indigenous communities that live in and near the refuge.
Special programming will air from July 27-31. Please visit here program details. Smart Talk will return on August 3rd.